VolunTour: Sydney, Australia
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - December 8 @ 1:00 pm
Spend 2 days making a difference when you volunteer alongside a charitable organization that delivers support & other much-needed services to women & children in crisis.
About Your Trip
On this adults-only VolunTour in Sydney, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre (WAGEC) as you help remodel an emergency center.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• Domestic and family violence is the leading cause of homelessness for women and their children.
• Violence against women is estimated to cost the nation’s economy 22 billion Australian dollars a year.
• WAGEC is a non-profit organization operating across Sydney. It offers bed accommodations and transitional properties for women and families seeking help during times of crisis.
This trip will close by November 4.
Your VolunTour includes 3 days and 2 nights in Sydney, Australia, as well as:
• The opportunity to serve the Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre (WAGEC).
• Visit to Luna Park Sydney; includes admission ticket and transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise; includes transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• 2 breakfasts and 1 box lunch.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Sydney Airport (SYD), approximately 8 miles (13 kilometers). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Sydney Airport (SYD) to the hotel on December 6 at 4 p.m.
The hotel to Sydney Airport (SYD) on December 8 at 4 p.m.