VolunTour: Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
October 10 - October 14
About Your Trip
On this VolunTour for guests ages 8 years and older in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and EntreAmigos. Spend the day with volunteers from EntreAmigos improving the lives of children by helping to get their local facilities ready for the next round of summer came. You will help to pack up books and equipment, organize art supplies, weed the garden and play areas, sort materials for summer camp classes and sort school supplies to give away in August.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• About 25 million Mexicans make less than US$14 a day and a quarter of the workforce is underemployed.
• People in rural communities such as San Pancho can expect to make 3 to 4 times less than in urban areas in Mexico.
• The poverty rate has mainly increased since 2006, with nearly 43% of the population below the national line.
Your VolunTour includes 5 days and 4 nights in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, as well as:
• The opportunity to serve with EntreAmigos; includes transportation.
• 20% discount on services at Melange World Spa.
• 20% discount at Intra Mare Day Spa and Beauty Salon.
• 1 round of golf per person, per stay (after paying mandatory US$75 golf access and reservation fee)
• All meals and snacks at the resort including a la carte or buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• All drinks at the resort including house wine, domestic beer and premium brands from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
• Resort fees.
• Round-trip airport transfers.