VolunTour: Nicosia, Cyprus
June 14 - June 17
About Your Trip
On this adults-only VolunTour to Nicosia, Cyprus, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and Cans for Kids. Chip in and team up with a charity organization that helps a local pediatric hospital obtain desperately needed medical equipment for sick children. Cans for Kids is renowned for its aluminum can recycling initiative.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• From its beginning in 1990, Cans for Kids has collected 25 million cans and raised 260,000 euros for Makarios Hospital.
• Cans for Kids has also raised awareness of the benefits of recycling by visiting schools and hosting school visits.
• There are 60 collection points throughout Cyprus.
• The opportunity to serve with Cans for Kids to help raise funds for a children’s hospital; includes transportation.
• Half-day guided hiking and sightseeing tour; includes transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.