VolunTour: Nadi, Fiji
June 26 - July 1
About Your Trip
On this VolunTour for guests ages 18 years and older to Suva, Fiji, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and Homes of Hope, a nonprofit organization that provides a shelter for women (and their children) who are victims of sexual exploitation. Spend 1.5 days helping to beautify the residential campus by painting, rebuilding fences or gardening.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• Research suggests up to 22% of students and 29% of those who have left school in Suva know survivors of child sexual abuse.
• Homes of Hope seeks to help survivors of abuse with counseling, peer support and training.
• Fiji has one of the highest rates of domestic violence in the world.
Your VolunTour includes 6 days and 5 nights in Nadi, Fiji, as well as:
• The opportunity to serve with Homes of Hope to beautify the residential campus by painting, rebuilding fences or gardening. ·
• Half-day sightseeing tour of Suva; includes transportation.
• Evening village tour; includes dinner and transportation.
• Full day island tour; includes lunch and transportation.
• 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Nadi International Airport (NAN), approximately 116 miles (187 kilometers) away from Novotel Suva Lami Bay Hotel and 63 miles (102 kilometers) away from Warwick Fiji hotel. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Nadi International Airport (NAN) to Novotel Suva Lami Bay Hotel on June 26 at noon or 4 p.m.
Warwick Fiji hotel to Nadi International Airport (NAN) on July 1, timing based on flight details provided.