VolunTour: Bangkok, Thailand
November 14 - November 18
About Your Trip
On this VolunTour to Bangkok for guests ages 8 years and older, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and The Friends for Asia Foundation to improve the lives of children living in a home for disabled children.
During your VolunTour, you will work alongside our partners to interact with the children in small groups where you will play games, do fun activities and more.
VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• While children ages 16 years and younger in Thailand are supposed to attend school, there are few schools that cater specifically to children with special needs.
• Disabled children are typically placed in group homes due to the financial strain they place on their families who cannot afford to provide 24-hour care and assistance.
• Polls by Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler consistently rank Bangkok one of the best cities in the world to visit and explore. This VolunTour will allow you to discover Bangkok’s gems for yourself on a full-day tour of the city and surrounding area after your 2 full days of service.
• The opportunity to serve with The Friends for Asia Foundation to help better the lives of local children; includes transportation.
• Full-day tour of a floating market, Maeklong Railway Market and Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, plus a Chao Phraya River evening cruise; includes transportation.
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
If you are interested in attending this VolunTour Trip and would like additional information please contact the WorldVentures Foundation by phone or email at:
Phone: (469) 609-4855